


Wes and I decided it was time to get our feet wet and dive into the world of the blogger. What can we say, our kids are so darn cute we want to show them off.
Aidan is now three weeks old today, and I think I may have gotten five hours of sleep since he's been home. There is nothing wrong with the boys lungs, and he is, for the time being, very much a momma's boy. Wes fully intends to change that soon.
Nealy has been amazing. She has loved her new role as "big sister". Whenever anything is needed for Aidan she is right there to help. She loves to hold, kiss, scold, and cheer on baby Aidan. It's hard to believe Nealy is almost two years old. She will readily tell you that she is not a baby any more, she is a TODDLER! And boy is she ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment