Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shadow Dancing

I'm never going to get a picture of them where they both look at the camera...too many distractions!
grass
always pulling up!
"It's dancing!"


"Shadow, are you tired?"

Nealy always has something in her shoe

Nealy found her shadow today! Too cute! I was trying not to laugh so I could take pictures, I'm so glad I had my camera with me! Aidan, on the other hand, was amused by the grass. It doesn't take much these days! As for myself, although no pictures to prove it, I'm one happy momma being able to take these munchkins outside!!

1 comment:

Ck said...

I love Aidan's outfit. A classic for sure! We've been outside a good bit as well.....I am loving the flip flops! My kids got to wear shorts today....all three were thrilled. I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon, I've been busy at the school all week.