






Holding her flowers from Daddy. She was so thrilled with getting flowers, she was going up to everyone asking if they wanted to smell them!

Just precious. Nealy has been SO excited about dancing ON STAGE, that she has practically exploded with excitement. Today was the much anticipated day...her dance performance/recital. Her class was too cute, and although I did get to see it yesterday during dress rehearsal, today took the cake. Can't wait to get the DVD so I can share it with everyone. She did so well, and was so cute, it was hard to handle! I don't have too many pictures to share, as we were not supposed to use them during rehearsal or the performance, but I did manage to get a few. Aidan made it through the majority, falling asleep during the last 45 minutes or so. He made a very loud announcement when the house lights went down... "It's dark in here". I did take a little video as well, but am going to try and edit it before I try and post...hopefully I can get it to work!






No comments:
Post a Comment