Friday, July 17, 2009

A Visit, long overdue!


Gramps, Grammie, Uncle Chuck, me,
Leah, Jael (holding Nealy), Lala (holding Aidan)

Leah, Nealy, Jael

It was so late, and Aidan kept bringing Leah books to read! Poor Leah!

Nealy is a very affectionate kid!

Nealy wanted pictures of "her" girls, above Leah and Nealy, below Jael and Nealy

Earlier this week we had a nice surprise, my uncle and cousins (whom I haven't seen in YEARS), stopped by for a short overnight visit. We ate, talked, laughed, walked downtown and to the beach, and stayed up way too late! Nealy was in absolute heaven, she LOVED having some "big cousins", and Uncle Chuck too (or Uncle Charlie, Uncle Chuckie, whatever the girls were trying to have her call him!) We all so enjoyed the visit, and hope it won't be another 15 years!

2 comments:

whenpigsfly said...

What fun photos!!! I wish I'd been abel to go too, but somebody has to tend the farm!!
"Auntie Linda
Do you have a "follower" button so I can link to your blog?

Emily said...

Hi Aunt Linda! So glad you were able to find the pictures. Nealy was so happy to have the girls around, and they were so good with her! I had to ask CK about the follower button, but it should be there now!