Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yes, I Know...


We've had some 60+ degree days lately, and have gone back to the park for walks and some play time!





Learning to pick out her own clothes result.
She was Not tired, can you tell? Fell asleep on the floor!
Can you spot all the books, baby dolls, spare socks, stuffed animals...
I don't know how they can sleep with all that in their beds!
Nealy and Aidan excited for Valentine's Day treats!
I haven't been all that timely updating as of late. Finding time to think has been rare as well! In all honesty, I just haven't had much time! We are still searching for a school for Nealy for the fall, but she has been doing lots of "school" at home. Aidan is still potty training, has learned how to pedal his bike, and can now dress and undress himself! Maeve is growing like a weed! She is sleep training, and has just started eating cereal this week! We are busy for sure!

No comments: