Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

All ready for church!
Maeve is getting too big.
Beautiful girls
Mommy and the kids
Nealy LOVED her new dress
Daddy and the kids
Nealy got gardening things in her basket!
Maeve liked the grass
"I got....grass?"
Maeve took her time, then dove into her basket

We had a fun relaxing Easter, with an Easter egg hunt in the morning, church, playground time and a nice walk/scooter time! Wes and I were exhausted by the end of the day! Sure wish these kids all napped still! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

lala said...

So unbelievably cute! I love Maeve's smile! Are Nealy's feet really that big? Is Bubba sporting some plaid shoes? You all look great, I wish you could have gotten a family pic. PS, what's with Wes's hair?

Emily said...

Thanks! Let's see...yes, yes, thanks, me too, and he shaved it again (no, I didn't flip this time...I was warned and am not quite as hormonal!)