
Anyone who saw my reaction to my husband's hair when his was cut this short can only imagine my reaction to this!
He got upset when I asked him to look in the mirror and tell me if he liked his haircut.
He really wasn't sure what to do, Mommy was very upset!
The damageIt's just hair, it will grow back. This I know to be true, and yet I still find myself mourning the loss of his beautiful locks. Darn you Nealy! I seriously don't know what got into her, the story keeps changing, "He told me to", "I wasn't thinking", "Are you really going to cancel my birthday?". Well, knowing how much I love my kids' birthdays, I can't "cancel" it, but I sure can make her think I will! She said to me tonight as I kissed her goodnight, "Mom, isn't it just time to get over it and move on?". Yes, I suppose that is true, but then I look at that boy and cringe...maybe tomorrow Nealy, maybe tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment