A couple of weeks ago all my siblings and their families came together at Grammie and Gramps' house to celebrate Gramps' retirement. There were 10 adults and 12 children, of which 6 children were under 3 years old! What fun...what a mess...what an experience! Although the weekend went fast and was filled to the brim with activities, it was so fun to see all the cousins together. This doesn't happen very often, and I think we have outgrown meeting at one house! Lot's of pictures to share...I think I got all the kids except one...Sorry Will!
Here Nealy, Aidan, Caroline and MaeMae play in the sandbox
Little Anna enjoying a drink in the sun
This kid is SO photogenic!
This one is growing way too fast
MaeMae's cousin in crime....Lizzie!
Family baseball game
Little Miss Mischief
The three amigos
Michael had no problems keeping up this year!
Kellen and Regina plotting their next move.
Nealy loved playing with Anna
Lizzie collecting pine cones
"What's Uncle Rob doing on his phone?"
more baseball
Gabe watching the game
GO BUBBA!
Even Grammie went up to bat!
Michael and Wes
My cute little man...











No comments:
Post a Comment