Thursday, November 1, 2012

Candy Please!

 Getting ready for a costume party!
 My little bear wasn't quite awake!
 SWING!

 Captain America
 Carving the pumpkin...
 Kellen was upset...Daddy cut the "ball"
 MaeMae and Bubba didn't want to touch
 Nealy was our designated pumpkin gutter this year.

 At his parade at school

 Maeve had been in costume ready to go since 7am...she passed out about 1!
 Ready to go!  
Silvermist, bear, Captain America, and Minnie Mouse (who wouldn't change her shirt, and had to wear a hat!)
 He was very intrigued!
 hitching a ride

 "I love candy"

Nealy was running around so much, that I could't get a good picture.  She was there, and beautiful.

3 comments:

Ck said...

Cute! Love those kids. Did Daddy have to clean up a chocolate covered Kellen?

Emily said...

Yes, yes he did. I would not touch the child until after he had a full bath. No lingering smells...now what to do with that costume!

Ck said...

Febreze?