Bubba's class held a "muffin's with Mom" morning!
We had little snacks (muffins!), and watched the class do morning activities.
Aidan was the weather man that morning!
Then we went to Science with them!
The touch tank has a real shark!
Of course, the littles had to join us for part of the festivities (Daddy had a planning period and was able to take them for the classroom part...thank God!)
Oh, and of course we have the sheet above. This was read in front of all the kids and moms.
First, I'm not sure I LOVE to exercise at the Y. Love may be a bit too strong of a word.
Not sure candy is my favorite thing to eat, but I'm pretty sure it's Aidan's.
(I must be at the Y because of all the candy?)
Yes, I usually have his siblings in tow.
Glad I'm nice, some days I'm not sure!
Love my Bubba.







No comments:
Post a Comment