Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aidan is ONE!

August 2007...my new baby boy!
September 2007, 1 month
October 2007, 2 months
November 2007, 3 months
December 2007, 4 months
January 2008, 5 months
February 2008 6 months
March 2008, 7 months
April 2008, 8 months

May 2008, 9 months
June 2008, 10 months
July 2008...11 months
Taken today, August 27th 2008. One year old! My big boy!

It's hard for me to believe that my baby is already a year old...where did the time go??? He has changed so much over the last year, it's truly amazing that he is the same baby I brought home from the hospital! He has become such a fun kid! His little personality is in full gear, bringing everyone to laughter. Aidan has overcome his reflux issues (thankfully), has learned to walk (almost run now!), he has words...see, kitty cat, Dada, look, and I swear he says "I did it!"...(I'm still waiting to hear him say momma!), he has eight teeth, a full head of hair...and the list goes on. I'm in love. Happy Birthday to my little man!

2 comments:

Ck said...

The four month pic will always be one of my favorites.
I love him.
Haven't seen him in too long.
Miss him.

Happy Birthday baby boy!

Aunt Ck, Uncle Rob, Drew, Gabe and Caroline love you very much.

xoxoxoxoxo

Sarah said...

It's so great that you have all these photos up here, Emily! You are such a good mama :)