Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Miss the Beach


"I'm swimming!"
Yum...Sand...does a body good!

Our carefree days at the beach are starting to dwindle. Wes has started coaching football, which is taking up a good portion of our beach hours, and school meetings are starting as well. The kids and I have started going to the YMCA, and we all fear that fall is closer than we would like.
We had a couple hours this afternoon to bring the kids down to the beach, I can't explain how much they LOVE the beach, they are so good, so happy to be there... Here are a couple video clips of Bug going under the water! She was so proud of herself! Please excuse my yelling in the background!

3 comments:

Ck said...

OMG, we really do sound alike.

We're planning our last trip to the beach this weekend. As much as I love school to start, I hate the end of the summer weather.

Yay Nealy for going underwater!!!!

Ck said...

Where are the birthday party pictures?!!?!!? You're killing me.
Chop chop!!

Emily said...

Patience is a virtue...