Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nealy Turns Three!

The computer...good thing she opened this one close to last...I think we would still be sitting here waiting for her to finish! Now Nealy can work on her computer too!
Play dough and a floor puzzle = hours of entertainment
Can I open more now????
New books are always a hit in this family!
A new homemade dress from Great Grandma!
A little blurry yes, but she was so excited over her new Sparkly Blue Blanket!
It's so soft!
I love my games!

Nealy had a great birthday. She came into our bedroom at 7:15am and very sweetly woke us up to inform us that "it's my birthday...I'm THREE!" The excitement was too much to handle. She then went to ballet class, where she again announced that today was her day. We came home and had lunch, she counted her presents...ate her birthday castle cake, and then finally got to dive into her pile of presents. Dear Lord it took forever! She was so thrilled with everything, and announced numerous times how happy she was. Many thanks to everyone who called and/or sent Nealy birthday greetings. She is one very proud three year old!


***my camera broke in the middle of presents...so look for new pictures (hopefully not blurry anymore) soon. ****

1 comment:

Ck said...

Happy Happy Birthday Buggy!!