Sunday, October 12, 2008

What A Hike!

Daddy and the kids in front of an overlook. The beach is actually in the background!
The overlook
Yummmy! SAND!
"I've missed you!"
Nealy desperately wanted to go swimming in the lake, and was a bit disappointed that we wouldn't let her. I tried to explain that the water would be cold, we didn't have our suits or towels with us, but she insisted that she could go naked...sorry baby girl, it's not THAT type of beach!
My babies and me!



Sometimes their cuteness hurts!

A rare family shot!


It's been absolutely beautiful here. The weather has been actually quite warm, and we are enjoying our Indian Summer. We enjoyed a nice hike at Rosy Mound after our debacle with the pumpkin patch. Wes and I were so impressed with Nealy's ability to walk the entire way (2 miles), even though she refused a nap, it was very warm out, and let's not even start with how many stairs we had to climb! Yeah Bug! (and thanks Lala for lending us your camera!)

No comments: