They really do love to spend time together, and for the most part, do really well!
The half smirk of Aidan
Relaxing in the leaves
Aidan "beeping" Mary's nose...too cute for words! (He also does this inside to St. Anthony!)
Playing outsideIt's been absolutely gorgeous this week. We have tried to take advantage of the weather by playing outside all day. Today the kids and I took a long (couple hours!) walk downtown and had a lunch picnic by the water. It was so peaceful, beautiful, fun... I took lots of pictures, if only I knew how to transfer pictures from my cell phone to the computer! After attempting naps, and Nealy getting an outing with Lala, we played outside until it got dark. The leaves will all be gone soon, but fun was had by all!

1 comment:
Aidan's eyes are just amazing! What a beautiful child..
Post a Comment