Saturday, November 22, 2008

Playing in the Snow


Poor Aidan, his short little legs make one piece outfits almost impossible to wear...they always bunch up!


making a snow angel
bundled up so much she couldn't see

snow is fun stuff!
We have had enough snow to play in this week. After finding all the winter necessities, we headed out for a little play time. This was the first time Aidan actually got down to play in the snow, as last year he was just a little one! He liked it quite a bit, except for having his hands covered. Nealy, as usual, loved the snow. She was all over the place. We will have to dig up our sleds and take them sledding soon. I need to ease into this whole winter thing, and maybe invest in some snow pants myself! I have a feeling I'll be spending a good amount of time outdoors this winter!

No comments: