Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching Some Rays!


I need to explain...I told the kids to get their hats, meaning sun/baseball hats, and they come back with these. They actually wore them outside for a bit too, thankfully that was in the morning before the temps got too high!



Aidan was very excited about his shoes! I realized that the kids had a huge growth spurt since last summer, and need some bigger clothes! What fun!


"Do you mind, I'm reading"


Catching up on the latest celebrity gossip.

"Helping" Grammie with her gardens
The sun is finally starting to shine, temps are starting to rise, and the babies are finally able to get some sun! We had a day or two where the temps were actually close to 80, although most days are in the mid 60's right now. We enjoyed those few days, and the few in the 70's too! Nealy can't wait until the beach is "ready", she remembers all the days spent there last summer, and it's high on her list of fun things. I'm sure Aidan will love it this year too!

1 comment:

Ck said...

I love Aidan's chubby feet and toes.