Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Egg Paintings


My hard worker...
What a goofball.

Here is a telling shot...Wes working on Aidan's egg that he discarded after seeing some chips, and Nealy working hard on her own egg.
My three loves working hard!

She was so cute trying to fill in all the pictures on the eggs.

Aidan saying "cheese"!

A very serious Nealy

He was trying to tell me something, or show me something...I never caught on.


One word from Aidan..."MINE"

I had promised Nealy we would do a project today. She had been waiting to paint Easter Eggs for a while now, and even though it was getting late we did it! She was very serious, which I thought was funny. She really took her time and made sure the whole egg was covered. Even Aidan got in on the fun, although he was more or less looking for what ever table scraps may be available. Nealy has decided she will be leaving these fake eggs for the Easter Bunny...I guess like leaving cookies for Santa! Everyone had fun, another successful project completed. Oh, and Nealy hit another milestone yesterday...she is now 3 AND a HALF! Very cool. I'm still in denial.

No comments: