Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lake Norman...aka The Pond


Staying close by Big Momma...

Aidan is not shy about going in the water by himself anymore...I kind of miss that!

They stayed in the water almost the entire time!
Aidan would venture a little too far for our liking!

the little man
Not Grand Haven sand by any measure, but still fun!

Lala and I felt brave on Monday and took the kids to Lake Norman, which supposedly is the largest man made lake. (I was told by locals, I haven't researched myself!) The kids were thrilled to be in the water, although Nealy thought it looked more like a pond than a lake! They enjoyed playing in the water, looking for rocks, and staying cool in the 90 degree heat. Bean, on the other hand, prefers to stay in his/her climate controlled cozy area. An eviction notice may be sent sooner than later...

No comments: