I'm not exactly sure what she was going to do if she actually got close to this duck!
This made me nervous
Aidan was hitting his ball, while Nealy lost a flop!
Maeve hanging out with Daddy
Nealy, getting her club stuck in a giraffe's head
He loved watching his ball fall into the hole
Bubba was convinced he was playing hockey...he was pretty good!
Nealy got VERY quiet, which is very rare, look where we found her!
Poor Bug, even after being moved she couldn't stay awake
"I'm not trouble, I'm a nice boy"
Aidan is now very capable of stripping...he is such a ham. One day he will actually be potty trained, he is SO LAZY!Because we had a lot to fit in, we packed our day full! After running on the beach, and swimming in the pool, we were off to play some mini golf and find a playground! Aidan had a nice little nap in the van, and as a result was up way too late, but poor Buggy was out BEFORE dinner! Of course that meant that she would wake up about the time the rest of us wanted to go to bed, but she was so good and played her leapster until she was tired again! I'm not sure when that actually was, (I couldn't wait up!), but she still managed to wake us all up in time to see the sunrise. So sweet isn't she?
No comments:
Post a Comment