Bubba and Bug collecting shells


Discussing their plan 
Going under the waterfall on the lazy river
Hold on tight!
Maeve LOVED the water...

We could have just spent all day everyday going from the beach to the indoor pool, if the kids had what they wanted. We actually went one time after these pictures, without the camera (because I'd brought it every time, how many of the same pictures to I really need???). Of course I regretted my decision when Santa (who was on vacation!) was in the hot tub! Nealy was convinced that it was Santa and with Daddy and Aidan in the hot tub with her, came right out and asked him. Since it was the real Santa, Nealy went on to ask him a bunch of questions. Aidan, however, was interested but nervous. He had been "naughty" earlier and was sure Santa knew about it. It was SO CUTE! They talked about it for the longest time, and I didn't have my camera...Never will I make that mistake again!
No comments:
Post a Comment