Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Days 1 and 2!

Maeve in her bathing suit for the first time. She is so precious!
I love this picture!
Nealy ready to go out! She was on our balcony...not a bad view!
I can never get a picture with all three kids looking at the camera...
Mommy and Maeve, Maeve loved the sand on her toes!
Daddy and Nealy
Taking a walk to feel the water
My Boys
The water was COLD, but Nealy still had to go in!
Maeve loved being walked on the beach!
Catching a ride on alligator daddy!
Aidan loved the water fountains at the indoor pool!
Even my baby girl loved the water!
Okay, so really all these pictures are from day 2, I honestly do not have any pictures of our first day at Myrtle. Day 1 is a day I'd rather forget. After driving for four hours or so, we got to the hotel...I was scared, by the area, but am rather overly cautious in areas I'm not sure about, so I didn't say much (little did I know Wes felt the same way!). Then Wes went in to check us in and get room keys...I stayed in the van and locked the doors! He came back, the room wasn't ready, we would have to wait. Fast forward to a room being ready, all bags carried to the room, but we forgot the key in the van! I stayed with the bags and children outside of the room, and Wes went to get the keys. While we waited for him to get back, a maintenance man walked up and unlocked the room...which had people already in it! So they give us a different room that smelled so badly, and was so run-down, that Wes jumped on his computer and found us a nice resort, with clean rooms, nice people, a place where we all felt safe. Life is good. It will take me a few days to sort through the 211 pictures I took over the days we were there, have patience!!!

No comments: